CENTRUM PHARMACY SATURDAY WALK-IN CLINIC
Centrum Pharmacy is now offering an in-person walk-in clinic on Saturdays only. When you are sick, you can see a doctor quickly at our walk-in clinic. We offer walk-in hours where physicians will see you without an appointment. If your injuries are major or you are experiencing severe symptoms like shortness of breath, loss of consciousness, chest pain, profuse bleeding, please call 911 or present yourself at the nearest hospital emergency room. We will NOT be able to assist you at this clinic.
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Prescription Renewals (we do not prescribe narcotics, benzodiazepines or sleeping pills)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Doctor Attestations – Doctor’s Note
- Other ailments minor in nature
For very minor ailments and conditions, you do not have to wait for the walk-in doctor. You can see any of our pharmacists at Centrum Pharmacy right away, six days a week for the following conditions: See list of Minor Ailments
When to come to the walk-in clinic
- For non-urgent situations
- When you cannot get an appointment with your family doctor
- Do not have a family doctor
- You have a family doctor at our clinic and only if on-call physician is not able to see you
- Seeking care for minor illnesses and injuries including infection and rashes, fractures, emergency contraception and advice, stomach upsets, cuts and bruises, and burns and strains
What to Bring
- Valid Health Insurance card (OHIP Health Card)
- List of current Medications (if applicable)
- Private insurance information
- Current address, email address, phone number, emergency contact number
- You do not need a referral to use this service
- Due to the high volume of patients or for operational reasons, registration may be closed earlier than stated hours and you may not be seen the same day
- We DO NOT offer EMERGENCY care, perform stitches, treat chest pain, narcotic prescription renewal, blood test/ blood test requisitions
- If your injuries are major or you are experiencing severe symptoms like shortness of breath, loss of consciousness, chest pain, profuse bleeding, please go to the nearest hospital emergency room. We will NOT be able to assist you at this clinic.
Please not the following important information:
- If you have respiratory symptoms or virus please bring a mask and be courteous to other patients by social distancing.
- If you do not have a family doctor, see the pharmacist at Centrum Pharmacy to be placed on the waiting list for a new physician.
Zero Abuse Policy
Zero Tolerance for Inappropriate Behaviour:
Please be advised that abusive behavior, coarse language, violence and threats towards any staff/MD at our clinic are not tolerated. You may be asked to leave and even banned from the clinic if we feel that your behaviour poses a risk to our safety.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Please respect the team that looks after you.